Monday, March 3, 2008

There Is No Spoon...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so here goes nothin' (so to speak).


Last night I had this dream where I was running through an abandoned building. There was someone chasing me that I couldn't see. Every time I found a good hiding spot I would relax, then I would hear the footsteps of the person chasing me and realize that there was something critically wrong with my hiding spot. I would then have to try to escape and find a new place to hide...

When I woke up I was supremely freaked out and then I realized, 'thank Carlos, it was only a dream...'

Then I remembered, the Saltmine will re-open on Tuesday...

But then after I got up I came on here and read an interesting blog which made me realize...

What excactly is a dream? Perhaps it's a dream that I'm typing this right now... How can we ever really know?

Therefore it follows... Perhaps if there was no one following me in my dream, isn't it also possible that, there is no Saltmine... Maybe all life is just another form of dreaming.

It would certainly account for the surreal quality of "real life."

So just remember, when things get really bad,

"In order to bend the Saltmine, you must simply remember, there IS no Saltmine."

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.