Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Getting Up at the Crack of Sparrow-Fart

So yet again it is early morning and I am awake long before everyone else in the free world.

The question on deck is... What the heck is wrong with me?

I’ll explain, it’s like this... Although I have tried to deny it in the past, I am a morning person.

I think it has something to do with my ADD. See, early in the morning, there is no one around to distract me, nothing to listen to, and I don’t have to worry that by thinking too much I might miss something important.

There’s just me, the cats and the long drive to the Saltmine...

I’ll stop for snacks. I’ll listen to loud music. I’ll run in the silence of the halls. No one will see me. In fact, it will almost be as though I’m the only person in the world.

When I was feeling low a while ago, someone asked me, "Do you need to take a walk so you can be alone?"

My response was to look at this person like he was completely insane and reply, "Why would I want to be alone?"

You see, I have come to the conclusion that I already spend too much time alone, which is why I love the Saltmine... even an introvert like me needs to be surrounded by people some of the time...

I’m just sayin’.

I haven’t been around much lately. Inspiration is failing. I think it has something to do with the time change and my mood... I’m sure things will get back to normal soon.

Or as normal as they ever get in the surreal-ity that is The Pirate Queen’s existance... We’ll see.

Until then, have a great morning (whatever that means to you).

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.