Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Pirate Life

Earlier today I was just laying in my cabin, feeling the waves sloshing against the deck and I decided that it was definitely time to head out.

I went on shore, hired a crew of toothless, one-legged, salty dogs and we headed out into the open. I was recently introduced to the beauty of South Africa by a friend, so I thought...

'Why not?'

As you well know, this is a phrase which has never gotten me anything but trouble... and I like it.

I'll be back in ship-shape by Tuesday...

The Saltmine awaits. But I have a few hours yet and I plan to make the most of them.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.