Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to the Saltmine...Pardon the Expression

Could you pass the salt?

*sigh*

It is currently
4:55am and I am WAAAY behind this morning. Although I woke up at the usual time (4:20) and even managed to drag my sorry butt out of bed by 4:35, I just barely finished a Red Bull and I feel like the Plague on a toothpick.

I'm in no hurry this morning...You see, although I have to go back to the Saltmine today, there won't be any Inmates there... Only other Miners. Hence, no real reason for me to hurry... Usually I am so excited to see my Inmates after a long vacation that I hurry right in to see how they are... But not today friends and neighbors and I'll tell you why...

I have another day of solid meetings.

Yeah, color me excited.

I will definitely be wearing a stripper name tag. Today the name of choice will either be Lola or Candi (with a heart over the "i" of course).

Most likely, the only thing that will keep me from committing acts of immorality and destruction will be sitting with MrBigTall and DanskoGirl76. Then again... MrBigTall is kind of a bad influence on me, we are constantly trying to "one-up" one another in terms of saying something... uhh... inappropriate...

But at least it'll be entertaining.

Then again, on a day like today... Anything can happen...

Don't worry, I'll tell ya all about it when I return...

Promise.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.