Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Proof that I'm Going to the Bad Place When I Die

Okay, so here is yet more evidence that I’m an evil woman...

Today, I was just minding my own business, spreading the usual chaos and destruction as I went about my merry way, when a small child crossed my path.

The child was eating a piece of candy, or rather, was ABOUT to eat the candy. I stepped up, planted my feet and stole the treat, popping it into my own mouth without a second thought.


The child cried.

I actually felt really bad.

Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do... It’s not as though I could give the candy back, and if I did...who would want it?

Anyway, of course I’m lying.

The truth is, I managed, via a complete lack of social skills, to upset a really nice person today and I feel terrible.

...And I DESERVE to feel terrible.

So here’s my penance.

I got this email in my Yahoo account today, and considering my screwup, I’m hoping that possibly making someone actually feel GOOD (for once) will in some small way make up for my being such a complete idiot.

*sigh*

I hate it when I suck at life. I’m no good at this game.

Stop the world. I wanna get off.

This should probably be taped to
your bathroom mirror where you could read it everyday. You may not realize it, but it’s 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world that love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10.When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I upset really nice people all the time. You'll get used to it~

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.