Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life is Funny and Strange

So... There I was, google-lurking... and I found something that I most definitely did NOT want to see. I found the name and picture of one of the formative people in my life.

This person was without a residence. In fact, the address given for this person was "Concord, NH, - Tent - Homeless." He looked like he had aged 15 years since the last time I saw him.

Sometimes it seriously freaks me out just how much things can change.

I mean seriously... Five years ago I never would have seen myself where I am now, and I'm enjoying my life of piracy more than ever... but this guy... whoa.

On the bad side... I feel horrible for this former swashbuckler, and I wish things had turned out better for him, regardless of the fact that he once pulled out three of my fingernails, and stabbed me in the chest with a crude dagger.

On the up side... He doesn't know where I live.

Just sayin'.

Trust me... If you knew the details of the situation, you would realize that I'm not a completely heartless bitch.

Then again, If you knew me at all... you'd have no doubt that I am, in fact, a completely heartless bitch.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.