Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Worries and the Root of All Evil

As a rule, the Pirate Queen, your favorite grammarian-superheroine, makes it a point to live in the moment.

Yes my friends. I am a spaz.

Although lately I haven't been in a storytelling mode, next week all of that will end. I have big plans for us over vacation...so just hang in there.

Now back to the subject at hand...

Worry.

As you know, I am a Buddhist (not a Zen Master by any stretch, but I'm learning) and one of the things I know is that worry is pretty damaging. The way to handle things is to do what you can, live in the moment and not spend time regretting the past or worrying about what will happen in the future.

I've gotten better at not worrying about myself...but about others? Not so much.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.