Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wind in the Hair, Wings on the Feet

Well, spring has finally arrived in all Her glory.

How do I know?

Well, I'll tell you.

I went rollerblading this afternoon for an hour. (Yes, my rollerblades are still minus one wheel...what can I say? I like living dangerously).

There I was, Pirate Queen...Sword in hand, wheels on feet, flying down the streets until the sky began to get dark.

My absolute favorite time of day...right on the cusp of darkness, teal blue below, midnight blue above...Stars shining like glitter on the throat of the night... An enormous moon just peeking out over the trees...

The wind was whipping and so was the music.

Singing when you have almost no breath to do it is an adventure in and of itself...and I've been there my friend.

I have been there.

Where were you?

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.