Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who Would've Thought?

I learned something last night.

Apparently, moshing is illegal in the state of Vermont.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, yet oddly enough, I am.

So there I was, innocently watching a show, feeling the vibrations radiating out from my sternum when people around me started moshing to a song about fighting the government...

Ironically enough, at that very moment, the town sherriff stepped into the pit and began pulling people apart.

The dancers went willingly enough I suppose... They made the choice not to fight the law (probably the correct one in the circumstances).

Still...I think what some people don't understand is the direct correlation between the level of adrenaline in the bloodstream during a concert and the fact that pain doesn't really exist under those circumstances...

But what do I know?

I'm all about pain.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.