Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Worst Field Trip EVER!!!

Today at the Saltmine I took some of my inmates on a field trip.

The fact that this was yet another example of my truly evil side never even crossed my mind until Shaggy pointed it out to me...

Yet another of the small ironies in life.

There I was, in the library during the last period of the day, when Shaggy came in...

He said, "What are you doing in here?"

I responded, "Field trip."

He asked, "What are you doing?"

I answered, "They're taking a practice test."

He looked at me for a long moment, his face slathered in a mask of incredulity.

Slowly, he began to laugh, shook his head and said, "They've been in the library all day...Taking...a...test?"

I didn't get it. I said, "Yeah, so?"

At this point, he began to laugh. I asked why.

He shook his head. Then he said, "Only you would tell your students...Hey guys, I'm taking you on a field trip! Then when they got all excited and asked, 'where are we going?' You'd say, 'the library.' And then, when they asked, 'what are we gonna do?' You'd say, 'Take a test!!' And then laugh maniacally..."

He added, "You really are evil...You do realize that this is the WORST FIELD TRIP EVER, don't you?"

At that point, I did in fact laugh maniacally, until I began coughing.

After he left, I told a group of kids what he said.

They agreed that it really was damn funny.

I'm still laughing about it.

The best part of the whole thing was, even TheBeardedOne had to say something that went a bit like this...

"I have to admit...He's funny...No wonder you like him.(In reference to Shaggy)" (If you knew TheBeardedOne, you'd know...That's high praise indeed).

Ha ha ha...worst field trip ever...That kills me.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.