Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random Thoughts and Windless Nights

"The wise man said just walk this way
To the dawn of the light
The wind will blow into your face
As the years pass you by..."

I was roller blading through the dark with these words floating through my head...

"Hear this voice from deep inside
It's the call of your heart
Close your eyes and you will find
The passage out of the dark..."

The darkness was all around, pressing on me like a gloved hand. It was around me like a blanket. It was around me and inside me, freeing and holding me back...

Where are the heroes now?

It's just me.

Like I planned this all along...

Like this is how it was always meant to be...

I can see the future stretching out in front of me like a dark road on a windless night.

Will there ever be a bend in the road?

Or will things go on this way forever?

I'm not sure... but I know something has got to give... eventually...

"Here I am (here I am)
Will you send me an angel?
Here I am (here I am)
In the land of the morning star..."

All I can say for sure is...

There are no stars tonight my friend...

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.