Saturday, May 17, 2008

Four Girls and a Movie

The drive-in was packed and since I had no money, I had my three friends hop in the trunk.

They said it was pretty cozy back there but it was worth it only having to pay 8 dollars instead of 24.

During the movie we decided to honk at other people and do lots of Chinese fire drills.

The other movie goers hated us, until we held the consession stand up with water pistols and pirate guns and distributed our booty to everyone else in the lot.

We were afraid we might get arrested...

But no such luck.

The movie was pretty good... Though Reifsnyder the pink missed the last 5 minutes because she was rescuing a kitten from a tree...

Oh wait, it wasn't a tree, it was someone's back seat.

This was not intended to make sense... I've been reading a lot of Edward Albee and Luigi Pirandello.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.