Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Superhero Dilemma

After reading the note impaled on my deck, I felt about two inches tall.

Silently I passed the note to the Chameleon who read it aloud for the rest of the Heroes. While he did this I opened the slider and trudged into my lair. Dropping into the big red chair I put my head down almost to my knees and tried to catch my breath. The messenger bag containing the Kraken's Eyes slipped to the floor, forgotten.

I realized that I was right. I never should have involved my team mates in this quest.

I can't remember ever feeling so low, lost and alone.

Probably only a few moments passed but it felt like an eternity had elapsed when I finally looked up. The Heroes stood in my living room silently, looking either at me or each other. Seymour in particular looked at me, worry in every line of his face.

No one spoke.

What would we do?

It wouldn't be long before we would find out... Not five minutes later the first shot was fired...

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.