Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No Matter the Weather, Superheroes Never Close

Well, thanks to the will of the gods, the Saltmine is closed... However, when trouble comes it doesn't matter if the Mines are shutdown, when the heroes are needed... They do their duty.


I got a call just a few moments ago from Seymour... (a psychic call of course) for once he was asking me for help and not the other way around. I have just finished making calls to the rest of the team and soon we will be on our way...

There is a bit of startling news however... Remember when Shaggy and the Chameleon were kidnapped and held for ransom? Apparently while they were out of it those darned ninjas experimented on them, giving them some sort of suspicious serum... They have both developed some new powers... Cool, but a bit disturbing as well, it seems that this is what has been freaking Shaggy out and is also partially responsible for the Chameleon's extended absence from the Mine...

And they're not the only ones going through changes... Seymour too has been having some difficulty controlling his power (as I mentioned a few days back)...

This rescue is going to be interesting to say the least... But don't worry, while this particular missive will end on a cliffhanger, I promise I will return ASAP and give you "the rest of the story."

No lines. No waiting.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.