Thursday, February 21, 2008

Moral Compass Bitch-fest

It appears that not only am I a pathological liar, I am also an immoral bitch.

At least, it appears that the Saltmine I work for is afraid I might be...

And can I just say... I'm tired.

You see, where I work there are concerns about employees blogging and/or having their own websites. Although one of our company initiatives requires that employees utilize technology, the good folks who run things are also concerned about employees revealing specialized company info and/or setting a poor example for the inmates of our charming institution.

I would just like to know when I became personally responsible for the moral character development of the people I work with. You see, I was under the mistaken impression that the 50 minutes a day I spend with someone was far less important than the YEARS that a family spends molding that same character development.

However, since I was wrong about that I suppose I'll just have to refrain from all "immoral" conduct (whatever that means). As a result I vow to no longer do any of the following:

a) kick puppies
b) kill hitchhikers
c) smoke crack under bridges
d) get arrested for public drinking

As far as anything else goes, I guess I'll just play it by ear...

I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.