Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm Off to the Dreaded EVENT

Well...

I'm primped, I'm ready, and I'm cold as hell in my little black velvet dress.

Yes, it's time to leave for the Formal Event.

*sigh*

I talked to a trusted Saltmine Ally, and she measured me and said that I was within the rules of shortness for my dress (3" above the knee) so take THAT.

Yeah. As Jessica Rabbit once so eloquently stated, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Who knows...if I'm wrong about the length perhaps someone will take a picture that will live on to embarrass me... Only the gods know.

Now the only question that remains is, spikey black pirate boots or shiny black spiky patent leather shoes...

Ahh...decisions, decisions.

I hate Formal Events...

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.