Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Proof That I've Lost My Frickin' Mind

It is snowing outside.

So far over 4 inches have fallen.

So naturally I decided to go running.

Three miles...To the Smallborotonville Town Hall and back...uphill for the first mile and a half.

I met a snowplow on my way there and another on the way back.

I am aware that I'm insane but like all insane plans, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

When I got home I had a great deal of snow on my head. I looked like a melting abominable snowwoman. But oddly enough, I felt pretty damn good...better after a shower though.

There are no streetlights where I live (except at the fire house which is located at the 1 mile mark from my house. Oddly enough, I didn't need any, the snow seemed to glow with a light of its own. And it was strangely warm out there... of course that could just have been the insanity of the endorphins.

That and the music. Disjointed playlists are my forte.

Four months ago I never would have done something like that... Unless I were wearing rollerblades...

So clearly, this is proof that I've lost my mind...

But don't worry, I have a $250,000.00 accidental death clause in my insurance.

And you're in my will.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.