Thursday, February 21, 2008

PIssed Off and I Don't Care Who Knows It (A Rant)

Yeah. I said it.

I am pissed off.

Why?

Well, there are a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I'm annoyed about the fact that I feel guilty for admitting that I'm pissed off.

I am fully aware that I usually don't talk like this.

That should be an indication to you, dear reader, that I am not in a good frame of mind.

This has been a long week and I am sick of all the following:

a) being a complete and total TOOL
b) being taken for granted
and most of all...

c) FORMAL EVENTS

Yeah, that's right boys and girls. Tomorrow is the Formal Event I've been dreading for weeks.

I was unable to find a suitable dress. I tried on several. Each was worse than the last.

I found one I loved but I couldn't in good conscience buy it.

Why?

Too expensive? NO.

Too ugly? NO.

Too sexy? YES.

Ironic, no? YES.

Anyway, this has been the week that would not die. The Saltmine has been hot, dank (and not in a good way) and bereft of Heroes in large part.

Plus, to top it all off, I got to the Saltmine this morning and was forced to run IN THE HALLS because the PhishMan and his ilk had absconded with my beloved gymnasium...Turning it into something out of a Disney flick with delusions of immediacy.

So yeah, I'm pissed off.

I'm tired.

And yet again, I'm broke.

Broke and broken.

Used up.

Sorry for the rant. I'm done now and hopefully tomorrow will not suck.

Here's hopin'.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.