Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just a Rant for the Road

I just noticed this on my homepage in the ads section...

"Inside A Boyfriend's Mind
Simple Tips Any Girl Can Use To Keep Your Boyfriend In Line!
www.CatchHimAndKeepHim.com"

I have just one question here...
Do any guys out there find this to be degrading and insulting?

If not, consider me to feel degraded, insulted and disgusted on your behalf.

You see, this is what's wrong with our society.

Supposedly everyone is searching for love, right? Yet, the goal is to "catch" someone and then manipulate them into loving you.

Personally, I think that's pretty fucking sick.

AND YET, I'M THE SCREWED UP ONE??

I think not.

Just so you know, I like the male species. I mostly find them to be funny and charming (with a few notable exceptions). Yes, they are certainly different from women... Uh, frankly, I always kind of thought that was the point... But obviously, I'm clueless.

Here's an idea... Just accept men and women for who they are...why feel that you need to "change/save/fix" them?

If you are a girl who thinks that ad is a good idea and would willingly click on it, I feel sorry for you.

Yet ironically, you'll probably never be single.

How tragic.

No comments:

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all

Yup... you guessed it...some random person I'm putting up a picture of...no relation to me at all
Okay fine. It's me.